Tysen and Carter are such buddies it's fun to see them with each other.
Tysen loves to blow out candles or bubbles anything that allows him to spit really. Tysen is my boy boy.
Picture time with mom. I love you little man. Thanks for always smiling and giving loves.
Pulling his sister around the house. I am proud of you for being so patient with your sister and your brother.
Papa W came to play and you loved just running to him and giving him hugs.
Tysen your dad and I are so proud of you. You are learning to communicate better with us which makes life easier for all of us. You love to eat an drink pretty much anything. You love to play in the dirt and sand you even try to eat it.
When we went to the doctors you weighed in at 24.69 pounds and you are 32.28 inches long. I can't believe that you are now two. I am so grateful that you are doing well in all aspects. Keep up the good work and never forget how much your parents love you.