This dress is very special to me and as I am typing this up (March 25, 2013) I am happy to report that this dress still fits her. Bob gave me this dress as my Mother's Day gift back when I was pregnant with the twins. I was so very impressed because he got the whole nine yards. The dress, sweater, hair bow, and socks. I was so proud of him and on Mother's Day when he gave it to me I started crying (Carter was very concerned) and had to explain to both of my boys that these were tears of joy.
However the dress never fit Nadya until she was two (it was winter time when she first wore it), I never got pictures that day figuring I could do it the next time she wore it. So I washed the dress not looking at the care label cause I could not find it. When it came out of the wash it had shrunk and was a wad of ugliness. Thanks to my friend Marissa and her sweet husband Houston they fixed it (they own a dry cleaning business) and made it look good as new. She still gets to wear this cute dress but on rare occasions because it has to be dry cleaned.
October 7, 2012