Monday, March 25, 2013

Peterson Farm



I am big on Holidays and getting my kids shirts and taking pictures and decorating and well just making the most of the Holiday. So that in the future I will have these memories when my children are grown and off on their own adventures. I decided that while Bob was still in the hospital we could not just put our kids lives on hold so I took them to Peterson Farm (Little Farmer's Pre-School). Where I tried unsuccessfully to take pictures and then finally just let them go pick out pumpkins. It was scary by myself as this is a working farm. There were tractors and animals running around and my children trying to chase them in three different directions as I was trying to pay for the pumpkins. All in all not sure if I will do it by myself again but it was fun to see what type of pumpkin they would pick and better than anything we visited Bob in the hospital afterwards where they told their Dad all about their adventures at the Farm.

October 1, 2012