Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tysen May 2012

 Too cool for these shades! Ty you are very comical and full of energy.
 That saying that goes something like this "Anything you can do I can do better" you take after this entirely when it comes to your siblings. You are always trying to one up them and it is both scary and funny to watch.
 You can never have enough milk and it slightly scares me to think what my weekly bill will look like as you and your brother get older, good thing I love you and that I will do whatever I can for you.
Testing out this potty thing is fun but not ready for the real deal just yet.

Tysen I love you more than you can comprehend. Right now you are into lots of things that can get you into trouble such as harassing your brother and sister by stealing there toys or milk and my favorite is your acrobatic moves that scare me to death. You love to climb and jump just as Carter does, it must be a boy thing. You love playing trucks, Lego's, reading books and watching Mickey Mouse in the morning time. Love you Ty even when you keep me on my toes I will be watching and cheering you on.