Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Surprises



For Bob's Birthday I wanted to surprise him and take him on a trip. We ended up going to St. George to play GOLF (which he loves) and then headed to Las Vegas. Where he then surprised me by taking me to see Phantom of the Opera. Which seeing Vegas style is unbelievable and an opportunity of a life time. The middle picture is of a man made lake/pond on the far end you were supposed to hit your ball across and guess what I did thats right I rocked it (which my husband did not think that I could do, that'll teach him not to doubt his wife hehehe). The last picture is of standing in Arizona. We have started a tradition many years ago that when entering a new state you stood in front of the sign and took a picture that way we will know where we have gone and where we still need to conquer. Thanks for such great times "Forever and always... and then some..."