She is certainly the cutest girl I have seen (but I am her mom and allowed to say that).
Nadya is always trying to copy cat her brothers and was excited when she climbed up into Carter's chair to draw on the doodle board.
Little miss mommy and I love love it. This kitchen was mine when I was little and my dad fixed it up so that Nadya and her brothers could use it.
Doing a single picture of Nadya did not work Tysen kept coming into the photo every time the camera went off.
Nadya loves playing in the laundry baskets, better yet she loves it when someone is willing to pull her in one.
So all you can see is the upper half of this cute purple dress, a dress with a story mind you. When I was pregnant with the twins Bob gave me this dress and ALL the matching accessories for it for Mothers day when we found out that one of the twins was a girl. Her first time wearing it I did not get good pictures figuring I would do it later. Turns out that she got the dress dirty so I washed it not finding a tag that said DRY CLEANING ONLY. Needless to say the dress cam out ruined but a good friend of ours salvaged it and now all I need to do is get a picture of her wearing it before she outgrows it.
We love you Nadya and love your warm personality and that you love to dance, play dress up and rough up your brothers. We could not have asked for a better daughter than you. Keep your bright warm personality and remember that you are loved and needed always.