Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tysen Four Month Pictures

Hello my handsome smiling son. Tysen you are such a strong and happy young man who is trying to grow up way too fast. I love that you are soo strong and that even though your body is fighting with you, you are able to be cheery and fight through it the best that you can. I hate that you have to have these problems and I would take them from you if I could. But please know that these challenges are given to you to make you stronger (and I do believe that they are).
During the month of December you have learned to giggle, roll from stomach to back continuously, you are trying really hard to roll from your back to your stomach and we are working on rice cereal (which is not going well at all).
I love you and always know that your family is here for you.