Meet my three year old Carter Lee Bramhall. I am so proud of my son he has accomplished a lot and is such a sweet little charmer. He loves to sweet talk the ladies (young and old) and after he has there attention he turns around and makes them come begging for more.Carter is the best big brother that I could wish for, for the twins. He is very protective and is always making sure that they are alright (yes we have our bad moments). We are still working on potty training (had I not had the twins we would have been done by now), its a work in progress but he tells me when he wants to go and I don't allow it to become a battle.
Carter is very kind and sincere. He is always asking me if I am ok and his latest one is he will ask me if I am happy. On those moments that are bad it is hard to tell him I am happy when life is not, but I try to keep it light and allow him to process as he will. It usually turns into him giving me a hug and saying its ok mom (gotta love young sweet innocent children).
Happy Birthday Carter may you continue to learn and grow and to be patient with those around you. May you never stop being sweet to others and always remember that you are loved.