
So for my dad's birthday he wanted this "man bag" as I call it made out of his old Levi's so that he could use it for his targets. So Bob took on this task and managed to make the bag solely from one pair of my dads shorts. it was impressive but very read neck looking, we shall see if my dad actually uses it or not (I would not if I was him but hey men are not into fashion).

Carter bought Papa a bright orange hat and one for himself and he loves to wear it and tell you proudly that his papa has one to.

The final product of the target bag.

Carter wanted to go surprise Papa at his work so we decorated his truck and had the security office call my dad down and we made him jump that's for sure. He even got razzed about his truck and everyone kept wishing him a happy birthday. It sure was fun for Carter and I to see the inside of his work/office.