
With Tysen in our home there is never a dull moment from the time he is up till the time he goes down at bed time. He has been given so much energy and love for others that it is incredible to watch him interact with Carter and Nadya.

He has become pretty sneaky, when my in laws come to town they bring their lap top and hide it under the couch or behind the couch and I swear Tysen is always lurking in the background watching to see where they put it because as soon as he thinks no one is watching he takes the computer out gets on the couch and starts pounding away at the key board. This kid is going to move mountains one day and I am grateful to have a front row seat to see just what is in store for him as he grows.

Tysen adores Carter and I am very grateful that for the most part they get along great. They have their ups and downs as every brother relationship does but they truly are "buddies" as Carter states.

Tysen is amazing when it comes to reading he is starting to speak more now and loves to try and repeat what is being said in the story so far we have determined that Hungry Bunny, Three little Pigs and Are you Ticklish are his top three picks but is content to read anything you put in his path. Tysen loves to sing, play with his bus or balls and loves to tackle his dad, sister or brother. I love that he is very loving towards others and will just come up to you and give you a hug when you least expect it. Tysen will move mountains one day with his caring, loving, guiding and encouraging attitude. It is amazing that at such young ages you can see well at least I can start to see his character starting to form. I love that I am his mom and that I get to teach him and then let him try and figure things out on his own. He is very quick to pick things up and even quicker to make others feel loved. Tysen I believe in you 100% and know that if you stay faithful and do what you feel is best going along with what you have been taught that great things will be put into your path. I love you more than words or actions could express but I will never no matter what happens in your life stop loving you and encouraging you to keep climbing upwards.
Pictures taken throughout January 2012