Sunday, June 12, 2011

Caught Ya!

On May 4, 2011 Carter had a play date with Brent (a neighbor boy across from our house). While playing upstairs I hear some very interesting comments such as "she just popped on the ice cream" and "make them naked" so I quickly go upstairs quietly to find these two playing with my childhood barbies (which I thought that they did not know where they were at). Of all the toys up there they managed to locate girl toys that were supposed to be hidden. Needless to say I quickly put them away and explained that we don't talk that way and that they need to ask before playing with them and that the barbies must remain dressed. Carter and Brent got lost in all the talking I was doing and went to play outside. It was certainly entertaining to see them play with dolls.