"Princess" Nadya as she likes to be called (and which surprisingly does not bother me like I though it would) is such a sweet girl who loves to laugh at her brothers and daddy and who seeks her mommy when its feeding time or bed time (I love that she wants me). She is very strong willed and will do things on her own time frame (just ask her grandma who is trying to help her parents out by getting her to sit up, which she does not want to do). We love her very much and are grateful that she loves to jabber early in the morning (though we wish we could all sleep through it a little better than we currently do), that she tries to give kisses and hugs, and that her jumper-o gives her the giggles. These pictures were taken March 17, 2011 and my sister and I and my mom tried desperately to get Nadya to sit up but she refused and threw her self backwards every time (unless the boppy was there then she was not too successful). During the month of March Nadya got her bottom two teeth at the exact same time (on March 12, 2011). This is funny to us simply because she is not the one that likes to eat, that would be her twin Tysen. On March 25, 2011 I left Nadya on her back playing in the family room and when I came back in she was on her stomach and not very happy about it (she gave me the look of how dare you and turn me over now) it was a relief that she has finally tried this on her own and we can only hope that she will keep going. We love you "Princess" Nadya.