April 23, 2011. In the last two years Carter has really enjoyed dying Easter eggs well that all changed this year. So as we are starting Carter keeps telling us that it stinks and gaging as he is covering his mouth and nose. Well we just tryed to pass it off and ignore it thinking that it would go away. It did not and as you can tell with the pictures of Carter and I together he threw up all over himself as I was trying to catch it (not pretty and I just should have let it go all down him rather than on me). After he threw up he decided he was done until later when "papa"Whitelock was able to talk him into trying to dye eggs again. On a side note the twins seemed to have no interest in the egg dying process either, but they loved having their pictures taken. Over all it was a fun experience one that we will never forget.
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Dying Eggs
April 23, 2011. In the last two years Carter has really enjoyed dying Easter eggs well that all changed this year. So as we are starting Carter keeps telling us that it stinks and gaging as he is covering his mouth and nose. Well we just tryed to pass it off and ignore it thinking that it would go away. It did not and as you can tell with the pictures of Carter and I together he threw up all over himself as I was trying to catch it (not pretty and I just should have let it go all down him rather than on me). After he threw up he decided he was done until later when "papa"Whitelock was able to talk him into trying to dye eggs again. On a side note the twins seemed to have no interest in the egg dying process either, but they loved having their pictures taken. Over all it was a fun experience one that we will never forget.