Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Carter January In Review 2013

 Oh  my how the time sure fly's. Carter I love you so very much. 
 I love to see your creative side when you are role playing or just hanging out even. 
You crack us all up in soo many different ways.
 I am one proud mom. I am so grateful to be your mom son.
 This was taken as I was doing a Tae Bo dvd. Nadya started doing it so you 
thought you should join in as well.
Nothing better than dressing up as a pirate.

Carter I love you and am proud to see how much you have learned in pre-school. You are grasping the concept of reading fairly well. You love having and doing homework and most of all love to go to school to see what farm chore you will have that day. Thanks for keeping my on my toes and for helping your mom to see through a child's perspective. I love you so much.