Thursday, July 18, 2013

12 Days of Christmas


We were so blessed by a secret friend this year with the 12 days of Christmas countdown. If you are the person then we want to THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts it was a rough year and this was such a fantastic way to end it and to remind us what Christmas is truly about.

Some of the secret gifts included play dough, coloring books and crayons, plastic animals, cereal, candy canes and an entire meal (this one came on the right day and I started to cry when I saw it. You must have known it was just what I/we needed). My kids were so excited everyday to see what our new friends would leave us. Carter one day said that we needed to make our secret friends cookies to thank them and that's what we all did. Carter also mentioned that he would like to do this for a family next year. I am so proud of my son and his thoughtfulness towards others. Can't wait to be the secret friend to someone sometime soon.

December 2012