Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Grateful Tree

Our Grateful Tree for November 2012.

I have a lot to be grateful for and I am thrilled that my Father in Heaven has trusted me enough to become not only a wife but a mother as well. I never understood all the stuff that I put my parents through until I had my own children and husband. Though my trials are different then what my parents went through I am grateful that I can call them and tell them the situation that I am in and they are willing to listen and then tell me what they went through and help me come to a conclusion on how to best handle it. 

Thank you Mom and Dad I know that I was not an easy child to deal with and karma certainly does exist but without what I went through I would not know how to handle my own children. I love that I can call you and cry my eyes out due to what has happened and that you are able to tell me that I put you through similar things and that in due time it gets better because they grow up and then you wish that they were little again. 

Bob and I have not had an easy health marriage due to all the surgeries we have had since we started dating. I am so glad that we have had them because it has made us stronger as a couple and stronger individually as well. I need to THANK all of those who have helped us before we had kids and even after we have had kids. Many of my aunts, cousins, siblings and parents, this includes the Bramhall side as well  have helped us get through the many physical trials that we have had. I would love to say that these are now behind us but I know that this is not true. Thank yous are not enough but please know without your help we would not have been able to make it through the rough times. We love all of you very much.

To my sweet husband who puts up with me and still loves me. I can not believe the stuff we have been through but I know that our love is stronger for it. You are my rock and best friend I love you very much. Thanks for being here for me and our children. You truly are one in a million.

To my children thank you for choosing me as your mom. for giving me the opportunity to raise you and to watch you grow. I thank Heavenly Father for allowing me to be your mom and to be able to stay home with you. I love watching the new things that you all take in and being here for you when you are hurt or sick, happy or sad. Please be patient with me, there is no handbook on how to take care of you. I am learning as you grow. There will be happy times and sad time but never forget how much your Dad and I love you.