Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tysen July 2012 Photos

 Tysen's first feel of sea life at the Ocean City Aquarium.
 Loved the sand so long as you did not stick him in the water.
 All I can say is CUTE as a button. This picture is of Tysen waiting for his 
ice cream when we were on the board walk in Ocean City, N.J.
 Tysen is such a daddy's boy BIG TIME. 
Thinking he is so big and that he can conquer anything 
(truth of the matter is that he is growing up way to fast).

Tysen I love you so much and am grateful that I get to stay home to watch you grow. At this point your favorite drink is chocolate milk, you love your bear and want it every time you sleep, you prefer dad over mom and very much look up to your big brother. Who is still getting used to you being mobile and getting into his stuff.