While my sweet husband was cooking breakfast we started fireworks early. Man my kids love the pop rocks (fire work name can't think of).
Enthusiastically watching the parade on t.v.Trying to capture excited kids with their Papa.
Throwing fireworks at grandma's shed or the floor take your pick.
Love that this photo actually turned out decent considering there was so much going on that my kids could hardly stand to be apart from all of the fun things happening.
Shooting with uncle Eric (I had no idea this was happening till I heard the noise). Love that my brother is willing to teach him safety and fun in shooting. Now if only we could get it straight with Carter as to what and when we shoot things that would be great.
Awe the independence of swinging in a big girl/boy swing.
Bob and I were in charge of buying and lighting fireworks this year and we seemed to have liked the flowers (next year I plead for variety) and a few fountains. We were also the neighborhood fireworks event, that was pretty funny to see people coming out just to see the same fireworks being lit over and over again.
This was my proud and joy finale (I choose this one) and after twenty something pictures was able to capture this great photo.
July 24, 2012