Every year since I was little if you left your shoe out the Easter Bunny put an extra special treat inside.
I truly believe in twin to twin telecommunications. I mean just look at this picture it looks like they are plotting on how to take there older brother down.
Nadya's first egg and she dropped it reveling the secret treasure inside, after that she smashed every egg to get the candy inside.
Tysen got so excited when he would find an egg that he would not put it down. It got to the point where he had to many eggs in his hands but could still see some hiding.
I think by this point in his life Carter new how to play the game and loved looking for the money eggs as he called them.
Nadya loved her dress ups.
Carter got a kite and can't wait to fly it.
Tysen got trucks but was more impressed with the chocolate (that's my boy).