Wednesday, March 23, 2011

St. Patricks Day

START AT BOTTOM OF PAGE I entered the pictures in incorrectly and do not know how to fix them. On March 17, 2011 we were visited by a Leprechaun who was really nice to us this year (if you don't take in to account how scared Carter was of his food). I woke at 4 am in anticipation of Carter waking to what I had found during one of our night time feedings and according to Bob kept him awake as well. Finally at 6:30 am I could not wait a minute longer (that and Bob needed to get ready for work) and we went to wake Carter (who was not very happy till we mentioned that something had happened to our house). He was soo surprised and confused at the same time that pictures do not do it justice. He had soo much fun following the trail that led him upstairs where he found some cups for his kitchen and back downstairs where he found stickers and a coloring page. Later that day we had pictures with aunt Amy and Grandma W (which will be posted shortly) and lunch with them after all their hard work (thanks ladies). When Dad came home the Leprechaun had apparently found our food and died it green (which as I mentioned did not go over well for Carter or Bob) I am glad that the Leprechaun was nice this year and we can't wait to see what happens next year.