Isn't she just adorable? For the first time she is finally smiling in her pictures. My mom has to remind me that she will eventually warm up to the idea of getting her picture taken and that eventually she will become the photogenic girl I have been wanting (this could backfire, but who cares right?). So in her sixth month she has accomplished solid foods and loves them which is a huge thing for her (we still have our moments where she refuses to open her mouth but we are getting there), she loves to sit up in her high chair so that she can see whats going on, her biggest accomplishment is that she says Dada alot and loves it when he is home and responds to her yelling Dada, and she loves to interact with her brothers (particularly if Carter is willing to hold her). Nadya is such a sweet girl and I am so grateful that I can be here to see her grow and learn. Photos taken on February 17, 2011.Friday, February 25, 2011
Nadya's 6 Month
Isn't she just adorable? For the first time she is finally smiling in her pictures. My mom has to remind me that she will eventually warm up to the idea of getting her picture taken and that eventually she will become the photogenic girl I have been wanting (this could backfire, but who cares right?). So in her sixth month she has accomplished solid foods and loves them which is a huge thing for her (we still have our moments where she refuses to open her mouth but we are getting there), she loves to sit up in her high chair so that she can see whats going on, her biggest accomplishment is that she says Dada alot and loves it when he is home and responds to her yelling Dada, and she loves to interact with her brothers (particularly if Carter is willing to hold her). Nadya is such a sweet girl and I am so grateful that I can be here to see her grow and learn. Photos taken on February 17, 2011.

