Carter- Today as I am feeding Nadya he asks me if I am giving Nadya chicken nuggets out of my nipples and continues to fight me on this telling me that this is what she is having for lunch rather than the milk that I was trying to tell him she was really eating. He is such an inquisitive little man and tries to copy my every move for better or for worse. The newness of the twins is rubbing off and he is starting to show us how the change is affecting him and it is certainly a lesson in patience with him as he tries to cope with what is happening to his little world.
Nadya- She actually looks like she is gaining weight I was not sure that this would ever happen, but she has recently picked up an appetite and loves to be awake for most of the day. I believe she has a hard time not letting things get past her with out her knowing whats going on. She is a great little sleeper at night but not so great at eating in the middle of the night.
Tysen- He is most certainly putting on the pounds these days and is such a resemblance of Carter when he was younger (minus that long strawberry colored hair). On an exciting note TYSEN HAS BEGUN TO ROLL OVER, you read this correctly he has rolled over. On October 1 we caught it on camera. It was no accident either, he was doing tummy time and started screaming then picked his head up to look at us then rolled over. He is very strong and we can no longer leave either of them unattended on any furniture. And as I am sitting here he rolled over again from his tummy to his back he certainly knows what he wants and goes after it.