Monday, September 6, 2010

TYSEN IS HOME!!





So I am finding out real quick that this twin thing is alot harder than I thought ( I am saying this as I am typing one handed holding Tysen). This is insane! How are we going to manage? WHO CARES all I know is that finally both my babies are home and healthy. We are still working on eating and breastfeeding but we will get it eventually. I am so greatful to have my children home and healthy. I am also very greatful to all those who have helped us and who still are helping us.
We still are in isolation to keep them healthy and strong we promise to let you all know when we can proudly show them off. But want you to be part of this experience so stay tuned for more pictures as I find time to post them.